Pomodoro Technique is a time management technique that found by Francesco Cirillo. Pomodoro is a italy word mean domato. This is very easy and usefully technique. This method like a game.The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any kind of task. For many people, time is an enemy. but you can win your enemy time with a riğht planning. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when a deadline is involved, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
For this technique you need only a few thing.
2. Pencil – For write To do list and check it.
3. A to do List – Download empty To do list Sheet
4. An Activity Inventory Sheet – Download Activity Inventory Sheet
5. A Record Sheet
Pomodoro Technique Basic :
Put all the activities you have to accomplish on the Activity Inventory Sheet. At the beginning of each day select the tasks you need to complete and copy them on the To Do Sheet.
• Choose the topmost task from the list
• Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes
• Work until the Pomodoro rings
• Mark the task with an x on the To Do Sheet
• Take a short break (3–5 minutes)
Keep on working, Pomodoro after Pomodoro, until the task at hand is ﬁnished, then cross it out on the To Do Sheet.
Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break, (15–30 minutes). Yess you make POMODOROOOO!!!
Rules & Tips
• A Pomodoro is indivisible
• If a task takes more than 5–7 Pomodoros, break it down.Change your task. Select new.
• If it takes less than one pomodoro, add it up, and combine it with another task
• Once a Pomodoro begins, it has to ring
• The next pomodoro will go better
• The Pomodoro Technique shouldn’t be used for activities you do in your free time. Enjoy free time! Dont work your free time
The Pomodoro Technique will provide a simple tool/process for improving productivity (your own and that of your team members) which is able to do the following:
• Alleviate anxiety linked to becoming
• Enhance focus and concentration by cutting down on interruptions
• Increase awareness of your decisions
• Boost motivation and keep it constant
• Bolster the determination to achieve your goals
• Reﬁne the estimation process, both in qualitative and quantitative terms
• Improve your work or study process
• Strengthen your determination to keep on applying yourself in the face of complex situations
Not facebook, Mot Telephone Call, Not SMS, Not Mail. Not News only Interruptions for a real problem like Tornado.
Once you’ve started using the Pomodoro Technique, interruptions can become a real problem.
Internal interruptions are distractions that come from you: stand up and get some-thing to eat or drink or to look up some-thing on the Internet this minute.
Make these interruptions clearly visible. Every time you feel a potential interrup¬tion coming on, put an apostrophe (’) on the sheet where you record your Pomodoros. Then do one of the following:
• Write down the new activity on the To Do Sheet under Unplanned & Urgent if you think it’s imminent and can’t be put off.
• Write it down in the Activity Inven¬tory Sheet, marking it with a “U” (unplanned); add a deadline if need be.
• Intensify your determination to ﬁnish the current Pomodoro. Once you’ve marked down the apostrophe, continue working on the given task till the Pomodoro rings.
Bir önceki yazımız olan Doctor Why Cant You Tell Me Your Real Name? başlıklı makalemizde dr who, dr who real name ve real name hakkında bilgiler verilmektedir.